QuiVRWatch the video
Number of players:
1 - 4
Become an elven archer and protect the city from the forces of darkness.
QuiVR game review
Just imagine, a huge battlefield, where everyone is for himself, the rule works here: either you will kill, or they will kill you. Your main task in the game is to protect the fortress from the attack of enemies, which will appear every time you pass new gates at locations. Speaking of locations: as if it were a coniferous forest with hilly plains, an ice valley with rocky hills, or maybe a desert in a canyon and cacti? The choice is entirely up to you. All this is present in the game QuiVR-archer simulator, where you take arrows from a quiver behind your back. Also in the game, you can teleport using arrows. The main feature of this game is VR. QuiVR-game with pleasant gameplay, as well as clear gameplay, is suitable for both virtual reality lovers and beginners. After all, for this, virtual reality was created. All in your hands!
Let's talk about the heart of the game, which is the storyline. The main objective in playing as an Elven archer is to fight from a distance. Because, the archer attacks at a long distance, while sitting on a hill, thereby, it is easier for him to detect and shoot an arrow at the enemy. But there is such a trick that many people use, the archer can keep the enemy at a safe distance from him, the enemy will not be able to approach and inflict damage on the archer.
The main disadvantage of playing as an archer is that at close distances the damage from his weapon is reduced by as much as half, which makes shooting a little difficult. But this game has a nice addition to the bow, with the help of the trackpad, the player can activate a small bomb that hits a much larger area than an archer's arrow, the bomb was added as a variation of your usual archery.
From the first minutes of the start of the game, you find yourself in a snowy village of elves. Have you already guessed who your character is? Yes Yes! Here you are in the form of an elf, but not quite normal. You will be dressed in a black hoodie, your eyes will glow blue, just like your bow. Anyway, Elven archer, what could be more exciting? QuiVR brings you the feeling of the power of a magic bow and arrows through gameplay. Your joystick turns into a weapon of battle. Immediately after the elves appear in the village, you are offered to go through a little training, the meaning of which is to practice your accuracy and try out archery, but so far not at opponents, but at targets that are hung at different distances from you. Here you will learn how to use a bow and arrow. At first, it will not be so easy, but a little practice, and now, you are already standing in defense of your entire fortress.
A little about the gameplay
- QuiVR has a viewer mode with a cinematic camera;
- The unique composition of enemies;
- Drop multiplayer;
- Customizable Armor: You can change your appearance and abilities to destroy the horde invading through the gates while looking stunning!
- Competition and Target Practices;
- Global weekly leaderboards;
And much more!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 3.3 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB of RAM
- Video card: NVidia GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Disk space: 5 GB
What devices can you play on
- HTC Vive
- Valve Index
- Oculus Rift
- Windows Mixed Reality
- This VR game deserves the attention of each of us, it is the best archery simulator that I have ever seen, and if you played the beta version and liked it, then this game is right for you. There are two types of passage in this game: you can play with friends or with random players, but there is also a single passage, I like it better. The game is cool.
- On the one hand, the game looks very simple, but on the other, it looks very exciting, and it is a pleasure to play it. Can't understand why she is so sticky?) Awesome game.
- The game is very interesting, you should try to play it!
- This game looks like a more complicated version of the archer simulator. It has a very interesting drawing and landscape. I like the way nature is drawn, there are a cool sports bar and a very interesting winter canyon. I love to look at the gate, new types of enemies appear behind each gate. And with each new passage, some things are revealed, they help to play further. Bosses and other challenges seemed very interesting and exciting to me.
- You can play up to 4 players. My friends and I liked it. Cool game!!!
- I somehow broke a vase while playing with it. But I was not scolded because even my parents liked the game. It was interesting for them to shoot teleporters and teleport around the location. Also, dad said he liked the controls.